THE BOOGIE SHOES TEAM PRESENTS SILENT DISCO WALKING TOURS OF THE WEST END.
Come on a dance walk adventure through the streets of London. With magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide Boogie La Roo You should expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s and 00s.
Everyone is tuned into the same station and we provide your headphones, don't worry if you are shy! You can simply walk along with us, you are free to enjoy yourself in whatever way you want. We are not an aerobics class! :)
This was the best silent disco ever! We organized it for a hen party — so good. The organizers were MEGA FUN and super engaging. They hyped us up and made it so special. The route was so fun, right through Covent Garden and central London. Great tunes, great vibes, 10/10.
http://boogieshoessilentdisco.com Headphones provided. Babies in slings free (no strollers) Suitable for all ages 6+
All tickets 1.00pm
one hour silent disco starting at 1:.00pm
|13:00 - 14:00||£15.00|
All tickets 6pm
One hour silent disco starting at 6pm
|18:00 - 19:00||£15.00|
Child tickets 6pm
one hour silent disco child tickets 6pm
|18:00 - 19:00||£10.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.