THE BOOGIE SHOES TEAM BRINGS YOU THE WALKING SILENT DISCO TOUR OF LONDON.
Come on a festive walk through the streets of London. Expect magical happenings with Londoners and tourists and spontaneous commentary from your tour guide. Expect flash mobs of singing and dancing in the streets to feel-good uplifting tunes from the 70s 80s 90s and 00s. and a few Christmas Crackers of course!
Everyone wears headphones that we provide.
What a great way to roam around beautiful festive London with your friends. Bring your own drinks you may get thirsty and wear suitable footwear to move around the city. Small rucksacks are better than handbags so you can use your arms for dancing :)
Santa Hats and Tinsel Optional.
'The most fun I've ever had'
Hi-Tec Headphones provided.
Please arrive at Covent Garden Tube station no later that 5 minutes before your tour starts. Don't be late we can't wait!
Happy Christmas! (Contact us for private tours for your business)
Our lovely REVIEWS
Superb, every song had a story! leader was a 🌟WE LOVED it 💃💃💃
Wow! Wow! Wow!
I have done so many festival and fringe
stuff in my time but this has to be the funniest, zaniest and craziest and most amazing thing I have ever done at the fringe!!
You guys have made today totally amazing! I am going Sing and dance my way home tonight! Thank you!!!
An absolute highlight of our stay at the Fringe. A great soundtrack, a rousing singalong, smiling faces and a good boogie.
Seven of us did the walking tour at the fringe and it was absolutely fantastic. If you're undecided about doing it I say definitely do it. It is a great laugh 😂
This is so much fun ..laughed,sang,danced our way round Edinburgh ..loved every minute of it.
Utterly brilliant! Friendly, fun and full of laughter, singing and awesome dance moves. By far the best thing at the Edinburgh Fringe 😀
Absolutely amazing afternoon, so glad we did it and will definitely do it again. Kids weren’t sure at first but after 5/10 minutes they were loving it. Dancing through the streets like you just don’t care. Thanks for such a brilliant event. 100% if you get the chance to do it, do it you will not regret it.
This was an absolutely fantastic experience. Probably the best you will find in Edinburgh. So well put together and organised. Awesome couple running this with such passion to give us a brilliant time. You have to go this!!
What an awesome experience! Highlight of my weekend. Thank you for the music
Absolutely fantastic experience! The funniest time I’ve ever had in public haha brilliant! Thank you!
Amazing day, totally lost in yourself, great hosts everyone has to try this 👍
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We will meet you at Covent Garden Tube Station.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...
The following Guidelines are for the safety of you and others
1. The Boogie Shoes stewards are there for your safety, you must follow their instructions at all times. If you repeatedly fail to comply with their directions you may be asked to leave the tour".
2. The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your eticket. Latecomers may not be admitted*.
3. Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure. Boogie Shoes is not responsible for your belongings.
4. The wearing of headphones impedes your ability to hear everyday noises like traffic and other people. By purchasing a ticket for this event you accept all responsibility for your own safety and agree to be aware of the outside sound limitations that you will incur.
5. There is no charge for babies in slings , we recommend participants should be over the age of 12 so they can keep up. You are responsible for any children whom you bring on a tour.
Everyone attending a Silent Disco Walking Tour do so at their own risk and waive any liability claims against Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Tours when they agree to join a tour. This also includes damage to personal property and personal injury.
*All tickets are non-refundable*
*We reserve the right to cancel tours where minimum attendees conditions are not met or where severely adverse weather would diminish your pleasure in which case you will receive a full refund*
Christmas Silent Disco Tour
Christmas Walking Silent Disco Tour
|18:00 - 19:00||£15.00|
Child tickets Christmas Tours
|18:00 - 19:00||£13.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Long Acre, London, England, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.